Look!


Can you guess what this is?


Any ideas?


Becoming clearer?


I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was to recieve this from my Rusty Love Girls this week.
Each of the four did a signature to go into this wonderful birthday gift book.


There are so many wonderful things in this that rather than choose I have created a mosaic of the pages.
To say I was blown away by it is an understatement.
So much effort and thought has gone into this, including a vintage postcard of where I live, and a stitched picture of the boat house I used to be a member of. It is absolutely brimming with wonderfulness.
I will treasure it always. (Thank you Cath, Grace, Pam and Michelle-I know you are reading this xx)
  

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness - such an amazing book. Just to know how much work and love went into the book is overwhelming I imagine. Love their name too! Enjoy your treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful and thoughtful gift from your friends. I guess a Happy Birthday is in order.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible gift with such thought put in every detail. You have wonderful friends and I am sure give the same back to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be over the moon - this is such a wonderful gift! Guess you'll cherish it forever ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts