working at this and working at that wednesday...

Can I just begin by saying a huge THANK YOU to everyone who left such lovely and encouraging comments on my last post.
I am going to be exploring these landscapes further but I am also busy trying to finish things off and I am still playing with my new embellisher (it is still feeling new even though I have had it a few months now)



Here is a blurry peek of something that I have been working on but can't share yet because it's a gift  for someone.


This will be a book cover. It is made out of lots of bits, all embellished together with minimal stitching, using up bits of a worn out cushion cover that comes from a very well known store.


Do you recognise where it has come from?


Comments

  1. I think I do. Does it start with an I? :D

    And it's adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts