Okay...What is your secret?


I want to know. All you lovely bloggers out there, who day after day, share your photos of handmade gifts and pages and pages of hand baked goodness. How do you manage to get it all done? I am in awe of your talents, each and everyone of you. 
I have barely managed to clean and tidy, shop and wrap (of which there is still more to do). And before you view me as the typical woman who has to do everything I have to confess to you that I have a husband who likes to shop for, and cook the Christmas dinner, and just about every other meal we have over the holiday period.
I always have great plans which rarely come to fruition.


But do you know what?
It doesn't matter. We will be warm and well fed and together.
Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

Maybe while husband is in the kitchen I can sneak off and finish this.

Comments

  1. When you figure it out, let me know, lol.
    I used to do it all, guess with age, comes slowness.
    I didn't get half of what I wanted done, so I guess I have to start earlier.

    I do some dishes and my husband cooks the rest, so that helps.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I failed to write any cards. I am giving my daughter an unfinished quilt. There are shortcuts you can take. Plus I LOVE food so that bit always gets done. I sort of like the manic build up, and that wonderful feeling on Boxing Day when it has all happened and we live off leftovers, cookies and chocolates for a week! I love that bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If someone can tell you the secret, please let me know, please !! DH is the cook in this house, and I planned to make some cookies. Well - I'm still planning, but for next season ;-)) But I think we'll have a wonderful christmas - even without cookies ;-)) I wish you and your family a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do it all too, but now I just do what I want to and let the rest worry about itself!

    Happy Christmas to you and yours Deb - looking forward to a wonderful and creative new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deborah I think I have missed your giveaway. That is not why I came to visit though. I see you are in my class and I am so happy to see your creative talent! Beautiful!

    All the Best!
    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts