A finish.


Here are some moody shots of the little fabric book that I have put together from this.


The shots are "moody" because the photos are not really mine to share, but also because I am not convinced that I can really do shabby chic that well, which is what I was going for. It just goes to show that something that looks thrown together has actually had a lot of thought put into it, and that I should have given myself more time to do this. Never mind, the recipient is not a stitcher, and hopefully won't pass too critical an eye over it.

Another of my friends Grace, is a stitcher, and after seeing my Prayer Flag post look what I got in the mail this morning. In her words, "to add to my collection to to keep us all extra safe."
Thank you Grace. I am touched by your thoughtfulness.


Comments

  1. Oh this looks very interesting - I look forward to hearing more on how you made it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm - I like your shabby chic book !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts